Sunday 1 November 2009

DAY ONE



Today was hopefully everyone else's first day of IndyWriMo.

How did it go?

I spent some time re-reading what I had written before on my newest WIP which is a YA called (working title) Vassilly's Daughter. Then Mark and I sat down and wrote furiously for a while, the mp3 player plugged in to thrill our ears with tunes, and Sparrow tucked under the table (farting) on his blankie.

It was a happy creative fug. ;-)

I hope all went well with all of you! Remember, if you've not started yet, there is plenty of time to catch up. Best of luck!

Oh, as for the picture above. That's my inspiration for Uncle Yuri, Nika's (my protagonist's) uncle.

3 comments:

  1. *Salutes*

    On target Captain.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I tightened up the middle part of the plot and got about 750 words so I'm behind, but at least I know where I'm going! ;)

    ReplyDelete